Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Dazzling Season


Ducking in from the cold of our downtown Salt Lake City tour, we found yet another stunning scene.



The sumptuous architecture in an old historical building lobby decked out for Christmas of course!





Marble columns, stained glass, draped balconies, and crystal chandeliers.



The cut glass hangs like ornaments from the high ceilings.



It felt like we were royalty strolling through a wonderful winter palace.


Now this is the way to top an immense and gorgeous tree!



So many reasons to love this dazzling season!
Hope you're ready for a wonderful holiday week ahead.

Ciao! for now!

Jacqueline


14 comments:

  1. Oh Jacqueline! This is breathtaking - I love the decorative molding and the gorgeous chandelier - exquisite! Thank you for sharing, I hope you have a blessed week,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! Have a super week.
    Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi J,
    Stunning!! All that sparkle! I Love those skylights!!! I am so glad your having a great time and "taking me along"! :-)
    Hugs,
    Bella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memories here...I used to sing in the Joseph Smith Memorial building every Christmas! I also went there as a little kid with my parents when it was Hotel Utah. Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures, love the christmas three and decorations.
    The building with all the ornaments are also stunning.
    Love your blog, always such beautiful pictures.

    Have a nice day !
    Anita :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely place that would be to attend a X-mas dance or a concert!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a fantastic place.

    Have a nice Christmas

    Hugs Bente

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love old buildings...and that is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a chandelier. Amazing way to hang a tree too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! Gorgeous scenes...Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings for a beautiful Christmas!!

    xoxo...Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  11. This building is beautiful. If I had that chandelier I could make a condo out of it. OH MY! It is wonderful. Merry Christmas, Richard from My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!