Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Vernal Equinox

Of all places to celebrate things quintessentially cottage, our town is one of the least likely. We have neither the classic architecture, nor the picture-book garden. Early Spring in our high desert climate is more brown than bloom, and most interpretations of cottage embrace more pueblo style over clapboard. One of the most often heard statements from newcomers to the shop is, "You're not from here are you!" But cottage revolves in every direction: from rustic to romantic, classic to modern, country to city, all American to European (we love French), east coast to west, and everything in-between. Whatever your vision of the perfect cottage, we want to help you create it. Stop by soon. What is more cottagey than Spring itself!




1 comment:

  1. Jacqueline, thanks for stopping by and leaving me a sweet message. Oh my, how I would love to visit your shop, so many great things I see. I hope you make it in the Fall to the shows. I'm sure you'd fill a trailer full of great things to take back. Keep in touch and have a great Friday, T PS I'm now following you (on your blog that is)! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You may also comment at jqbaros@gmail.com. Thank you!